This bundle includes:
- Hemp Extract Soft Gels
- Bergamot Essential Oil
HEMP EXTRACT SOFT GELS
Forest Remedies Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Soft Gels feature all the benefits of hemp-derived cannabinoids and terpenes in an easy-to-swallow capsule. Manufactured in the USA with American-grown hemp, soft gels are an excellent and convenient oral delivery method.
- 30 mg of phytocannabinoids per serving
- 30 soft gels per bottle
- Third-party lab tested for quality assurance
- Sustainably cultivated without pesticides
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
How to Use
Adults take 1 Soft Gel, 1 to 2 times daily.
- Hemp Extract : 46 mg
- Phytocannabinoids : 30 mg
- Other ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Soft gel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
Formulated by experts in Italy, our Bergamot Essential Oil offers captivating zesty, green, fresh and lavender aromatics.
How to Use
- Diffuser: For use with a diffuser, add 1 to 3 drops to the machine with water.
- Topically: Before applying topically, dilute 5 drops in 1 tsp (5 mL) of Forest Remedies™ carrier oil. This dilution is safe for widespread topical use such as during a massage and the mixture of essential oil and carrier oil may be added to the bath.
If you are only applying to restricted areas of skin, for example, to individual joints, to the temples or to pulse points, you may increase the concentration of your mixed oils to 20 drops in 1 tsp (5 mL) of Forest Remedies ™ carrier oil. Only apply the mixture to a widespread area or use with a bath once per day. If you are only applying to small area of skin you may apply the mixture up to 3 times a day.
- Steam Inhalation: For steam inhalation, add 3 - 12 drops to a bowl of steaming water or a facial steamer, inhale slowly and deeply for 5 - 10 minutes, up to 3 times a day. 1 - 6 drops may be added directly to a handkerchief/tissue and inhaled occasionally, up to 3 times a day.
How to Store
Keep in a dark, dry area at room temperature.
For occasional use by adults. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation, nausea or headache occurs. If accidentally ingested, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun. Keep out of children's reach.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use without prior dilution. Do not use on broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.