Our Muscle & Joint Kit includes:
- Forest Remedies Soothing Balm - Mint
- Ocean Remedies Krill Oil
Our Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract Soothing Balm is specifically formulated for topical use.
- Made from naturally-sourced ingredients|
- 600 mg of phytocannabinoids per tin
- USA-grown hemp
- Cultivated using pesticide-free and regenerative farming practices
- Whole plant extracts offering a broad spectrum of phytocannabinoids
- Tested at third-party laboratories for quality
- Eco-friendly packaging
Organic Extra Virgin Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Organic Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Broad Spectrum Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Extract, Organic Copernicia prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mentha arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) Crystals, Organic Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Organic Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil.
The sustainably harvested Ocean Remedies Krill oil offers a unique source of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and natural antioxidants.
The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil have been demonstrated to be 2.5 times better absorbed than fish oil*, without any reflux or fishy aftertaste. The krill oil in Ocean RemediesTM has been studied clinically for its numerous benefits and is offered in an easy-to-swallow soft gel.
Well-supported by clinical data, krill oil contains unique forms of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which have been demonstrated to support brain, eye, joint and heart function**. Phospholipids promote healthy cellular and body function, while the natural antioxidant, astaxanthin, may offer its own health benefits.
Each Ocean Remedies 500 mg softgel contains:
- Esterified Astaxanthin: A natural antioxidant
- EPA & DHA: Two omega-3 fatty acids that can help support your brain health, maintain healthy levels of blood lipids and much more!
- Phospholipids: Long known as one of the “Building Blocks of Life,” phospholipids are fundamental to the body’s function and are not present in most in fish oils.
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin
* Clinical Study Report. NO. BTS 275/07, Feb. 16, 2009. Esslingen, Germany
** Massrieh, W. Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Neptune Krill Oil. Lipid Technology. 2008; 20(5).